Saturday, May 22, 2010

lalalove

It had been really tough, especially because of finals. Well actually, it was ALL BECAUSE OF FINALS! We had so many little disagreements that escalated to arguments, it was exhausting for the both of us. Finally, we were able to spend a good solid amount of time together yesterday, and it made all the difference. I'm so in love! We figured, neither of us are very good at handling stress lol. In fact, we suck at it. But I guess now that we know it for sure, and if we keep it in the back of our minds when we have problems, then we'll also subconsciously know that it's only temporary and will pass, and we'll be better soon. I'm so glad we're better now.

We had so much time on our hands that we didn't pay attention to it so much, and time just slipped by so quickly with all the good times! We had some fun, went to Island's and pigged out (can you imagine us at the bar, with 5 platters of food? Sliders, fries, quesadillas, nachos, chicken strips, ...LOL), went to the mall, got some cheap goods, went back for some lovely music and fun fun, then finally went to see Ironman II! I have mixed feelings about it, I don't really like the main character, he's kind of an ass lol but I guess people like that. We watched it in IMAX, but only for $14 for the both of us. Hehe ;)!

I'm so excited for tomorrow. It's going to be a beach playday! I'm sooo excited, maybe I'll get brown again like how I used to be. Maybe then I can match his filipinoness. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment