Sunday, September 6, 2009

i'm welcomed =)

I went out with Jake yesterday night but instead of a regular date we went to his much beloved uncle's place. Originally the plan was for a (3) couples' dinner night, but it turned into a family thing, with aunts & uncles & cousins & a grandma and a dad and a sister and her bf and meee... hehe

Everyone was really cool and nice. I like that they're not awkwardly quiet blahblah. They're fun! They compete in wii bowling, lol. It was a fun night. And an aunt invited me to her daughter's 5th birthday this coming saturday. SHE REALLY DIDN'T HAVE TO, I DON'T UNDERSTAND TAGALOG, SHE COULD'VE SPOKEN IN CODE! I still have to think about what to get her. ^^;


We've only been going out for a couple of weeks, but a lot has happened since, and it feels like we've known each other longer. I'm hoping he's a keeper. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment