Sunday, November 7, 2010

text from Tuan

"You are an amazing Adeline, the only one that exists. I love you very much. I hope you have a great day because you deserve it everyday. You have more strength and courage than you can imagine!"



ily my friend =)


Lisa's birthday dinner was last night, and it was full of laughter. I hadn't seen most of those girls since high school but I think I'm much better now at small conversation and just making conversation, in general. A few drinks help.

For Phuong's birthday, we went to Universal Horror Nights. It was great fun, I had never been! I got scared good, MANY times. Lol I loved it, I'd go again. Horror movies are blah, eh, but living the horror is fantastic and hilarious =)

Tuan's birthday has passed as well but we won't get to celebrate until thursday. I'm not entirely sure what we will be doing but as always in the past, even when we do nothing, it is a good day =) But since we will all be in SD and 21, the night should be interesting!


I love my friends so much. They inspire me, and improve me.
They let me be me. I'll save this for Thanksgiving post though =)

No comments:

Post a Comment