Friday, December 18, 2009

I can breathe

Well no, I still can't, stupid fucking weather changes fucked up my nasal passages a few days prior to finals. WHY?

I also developed cold sores for what I believe is the first time. WHY?
I had indigestion and ... um. WHY?

WHY?


I had so much work to do over the week for finals that I had to give my shift away, which is shit, because I really need money right now. OH. YEAH.


I got a parking ticket again. WHY?


sigh.


I'm stuck in typography, type-type-typing away... there's some kind of documentary or commentary or whatever playing on the screen, everybody's bored and browsing the web, everybody's tired and out of coffee (which Sunook bought for us, thanks), I just want to go home but I can't. I have a final again at 10:15 AM. I guess this means I could leave this place soon, but it's not soon enough.

After the Rendering final I'm gonna knock out til 4 and get ready for work.

yaaaayy...


reminder: post zykia cookie, last school day, kids, annelee adventure,

No comments:

Post a Comment