Saturday, February 27, 2010

goodbye piercing

Took out my eyebrow piercing last night. I know I had to do it a while ago but I couldn't let it go. I really believed it would heal. Last night, though, it finally struck me that I couldn't salvage it; still had a BAF package with a ti barbell on its way, but it didn't matter anymore.

I was really upset this morning when I got my package in the mail and compared the Neometal ti cuBB vs an economical one. The curve was slight in the Neometal one, and very pronounced in the eco one. I think that would've made a big difference, if when I had switched it out for a shorter barbell, I opted for the brand name. Too bad being strapped for cash led me to make a poor, poor decision.


Let it heal, let it be repierced come summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment